Mixed Salad essential Waitrose 250g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Washed and ready to dress
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
More than one country
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
A mild salad of tender and colourful leaves
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. For use by date see front of pack.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Green Batavia, Apollo Lettuce, Red Oak Leaf, Lollo Rosso
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/4 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.1g||trace|
|of which sugars||1.7g||1.1g|
A simple but flavoursome salad that's easily made for two or more people.
Try this healthy and low in saturated fat recipe for Greek salad with feta cheese and Quorn chicken, for a light, tasty snack.
This salad is quick to make and ideal for a family supper. Make extra dressing and keep it in the fridge in a screw topped jar for emergencies. This is a recipe the whole family can join in together with and cut down on the prep time. Pancetta is Italian smoked bacon, it gives off a lot of fat so don't add any oil to the wok or frying pan, just throw the pancetta in and drain it afterwards.
An exotic array of ingredients make this a fresh seasonal salad fit to gladden the heart - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
A tasty variation on an American classic, these turkey and wholegrain burgers are great for lunch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.