Offer - Moma Apple & Peach Bircher Muesli 220g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 23)*
Price per 100g: 88.6p
*Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One Bircher Muesli pot (a 220g serving) provides 1.8g of beta glucan from oats, which is 60% of 3g, the suggested daily amount
Why do we Think Moma is the Best Breakfast ?
At Moma we believe in taking great quality ingredients and crafting them into a modern format that is perfect for a quick and delicious breakfast
These are our champion ingredient and the backbone of our bircher muesli. Oats were one of the last ingredients to be domesticated about 3000 years ago.
Oats are a great source of wholegrain; this means they contain all parts of the grain (the germ, endosperm and bran), providing good roughage which helps the digestive system and also ensures the starch is broken down more slowly. Finally, the beta-glucan in oats can help reduce cholesterol (see note below nutritional data)
Our yoghurt is made in the beautiful surroundings of the West Country. It's low fat and a source of calcium
We source our fruit from all over the world to get the best we can. It's a source of vitamins and, more importantly, tastes great
We use a concentrated apple juice. The apple juice further boosts the fruit content and gives the perfect combination of sharp and sweet flavours
Why is Breakfast so Important ?
Breakfast is literally about 'breaking the fast' after a night's sleep. You should aim to get 20-25% of your daily calories from breakfast. A good breakfast can help kick start your metabolism, get fuel to your body and brain, and may help to improve your performance throughout the morning. Eating a nutritious breakfast, particularly one with a high content of slow-release carbohydrates, means that we are less likely to snack before lunch, which may help with weight control
What About the Nutritional Values ?
Our bircher muesli is 130kcal/100g; so, about 200kcal for a 150g pot and 300kcal for a 220g pot. It's really important that you get sufficient energy for breakfast - a man should have about 600kcal and a woman 500kcal
Certain levels of fat, and particularly the right sort of fat, are an important part of your nutrition. Moma actually has <3% fat and is therefore classed as low fat
Moma has about 12% sugar, similar to smoothies, which is neither high nor low.
Moma! is a great blend of three of the major food groups - carbohydrate, fruit and dairy - and makes a delicious breakfast, so that's why I think it's the best!
May contain fruit stones
Contains cows' milk
May contain traces of nuts
12 Resolution Way,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Low Fat Natural Yoghurt from Somerset (Milk) (36%), Concentrated Apple Juice, British Oats (20%), Apple (3.5%), Peach (3.5%, Apple Puree (1.7%), Peach Puree (1.7%), Rice Starch, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Concentrated Lemon Juice
Suitable for Vegetarians; No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pot|
|of which Saturates||0.6g||1.3g|
|of which Sugars||11.9g||26.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.