Offer - Moma Cranberry & Raisin Porridge 76g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.57
*Did you know? Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Our Moma Cranberry & Raisin Porridge Pot (a 76g serving) provides 1.8g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 60% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Breakfast is literally about 'breaking the fast' after a night's sleep. It's so important. It kick starts your metabolism and fuels your brain and body through the morning. We make our porridge the way it should be - using the perfect blend of wholegrain oats to give a creamy yet chunky texture, and a delicious taste.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For best before see base of pot
1. Remove lid and add boiling water to fill line inside pot
2. Stir well, replace plastic lid and leave for 3 minutes
Careful contents may still be hot
Not suitable for microwaving - do not reheat
Factory - Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product
Preparation and Usage
1 Remove lid and boil the kettle.
2 Pour hot water to the fill line inside the pot.
3 Stir it up, the water level will drop but don't refill.
4 Wait five minutes then tuck in. Be careful as the pot will still be hot. If you want a thinner consistency add a little more hot water. It's an art not a science.
You're getting about 270 calories of slow release energy to fuel you through your morning. Go get 'em tiger.
Please don't reheat. Polish it off the first time round.
Cannot be Microwaved.
Return To Address
Moma Foods Ltd,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Moma Foods Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts
Full Product Name:
Instant oat porridge with cranberry and raisin
Packed in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholegrain Oats (60%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Raw Cane Sugar, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (7%) (Cranberries, Sugar), Raisins (7%)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pot|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||27.1g||20.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.