Offer - Moma Original Porridge 70g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £2.13
*Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One Moma Original Porridge Pot (a 70g serving) provides 1.9g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 65% of 3g, the suggested daily amount
We sold our first oats from a stall (made from a converted filling cabinet) in Waterloo Station, giving commuters a delicious and filling start to their day.
We've worked hard on our porridge to get the perfect blend of oats, giving a smooth creamy texture and a proper chunky porridge - just the way it should be!
Cannot be Microwaved
1. Remove lid and add boiling water to fill line inside pot
2. Stir well, replace plastic lid and leave for 3 minutes
Careful contents may still be hot
Not suitable for microwaving - Do not reheat
Factory - Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product
Preparation and Usage
1. Remove lid
2. Quick pour of boiling water to the fill line inside the pot
3. Stir well. The water level will drop but do not refill
4. Ready to eat in just 5 minutes
Careful contents may still be hot - Not suitable for microwaving - Do not reheat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Moma Foods Ltd,
Pack - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholegrain Oats (70%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Raw Cane Sugar
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Before water (100g)||With water (100g)||With water (per pot)|
|of which sugars (g)||20.4||6.0||14.3|
|of which saturates (g)||1.0||0.3||0.7|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.