Offer - Moma Strawberry & Banana Bircher Muesli 220g
over 1 week *
88.6p per 100g
*Did you know? Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Our Bircher Muesli pot (220g serving) provides 1.8g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 60% of 3g; the suggested daily amount.
At Moma we believe in taking great quality ingredients and crafting them into a quick and tasty breakfast
First things first, why is breakfast so important?
Breakfast is literally about 'breaking the fast' after a night's sleep, so it's important to provide your body with the fuel it needs (roughly 20 - 25% of your daily calorie intake). A good, nutritious breakfast can kick start metabolism and if it's got a high content of slow-release carbohydrates too, it makes you less likely to snack before lunch. All in all, the most important meal of the day!
These are our champion ingredient. We're a little crazy about them. They're a source of wholegrain, meaning you eat all parts of the grain - the germ, endosperm and bran. This provides good roughage and ensures starch is broken down gradually for slow-release energy. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol too.*
Our yoghurt is made in the beautiful West Country. It's low fat and a source of protein and calcium.
Fruit is a vital component of a healthy balanced diet, and every little bit helps towards your guideline five portions a day - good job it tastes so delicious too!
The apple juice further boosts the fruit content and gives the perfect combination of sharp and sweet flavours.
What about the nutritional values?
Our Bircher Muesli is about 140kcal/100g. That means about 300kcal in this pot. That's about 15% of your suggested daily calories ...leaving room for a coffee
Certain levels of fat, and particularly the right soft of fat, are an important part of your nutrition. Moma actually has less than 3% fat. So it's officially classed as low fat.
Moma has about 12% sugar from natural sources, which isn't particularly high or low - it's pretty similar to smoothies.
In a nutshell, Moma is a great blend of three of three of the major food groups - carbohydrate, fruit and diary, helping you to have a healthy, balanced diet.
Contains: cows' milk
May contain traces of nuts
Preparation and Usage
Natural separation may occur - give me a good stir before eating
Return To Address
Moma Foods Ltd,
Moma Foods Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts
Full Product Name:
Bircher muesli with yoghurt and fruit (strawberry & banana)
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C.
For use by see top of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Low Fat Natural Yoghurt from Somerset (Milk) (34%), Concentrated Apple Juice, British Oats (21%), Strawberry (7%), Banana Puree (3.6%), Rice Starch, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Concentrated Lemon Juice
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pot|
|of which saturates||0.5g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||12.0g||26.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.