Offer - Montagny 1er Cru Les Coeres Cave de Buxy, Burgundy 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£11.24 per 75cl
This single vineyard Premier Cru Montagny comes from the Cote Chalonnaise, a burgundian region between the Cote d'Or and the Maconnais.
Made from Chardonnay it is smooth and slightly nutty.
Perfect as an aperitif, also enjoyable with shellfish, white fish, pork, chicken and creamy cheeses.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
- Brands: Montagny
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Burgundy
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine, Decanter
Preparation and Usage
Serving temperature 12°C.
Aromas of hazelnut and citrus which are well balanced by good minerality, the palate is elegant and rich with a long finish.
Serve with: Great as an aperitif or with goats cheese, chicken, fish or seafood
Vignerons de Buxy
The Cave des Vignerons de Buxy was created in 1931 by determined Cote Chalonnaise winegrowers to make and sell their wine together. 120 families work the plantings that make up this vineyard. The grouping of the many family plantings, all inspired by the same values of solidarity and passion, resulted in the creation of advanced production facilities geared towards the demands of the market.
The Montagny 1er Cru vineyards are located in an intermediary area and often grow up to the top of the slopes. The altitude of the vineyards ranges between 240 and 385 metres. These vines are located in Montagny on an amphitheatre made of hills. The hillsides are composed of calcareous clay, with a high limestone content. The terrain is brittle and rich in rocks and pebbles.
Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic fermentation take place in stainless steel tanks. The wine then matures on the lees.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
EMB-71070 A, France.
Glass bottle recyclable
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.