Muddy Boots Classic Burger 2 x 114g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
£15.31 per kg
We promise to price our products fairly too and hope you will ask us anything about our processes.'
Follow us on
Barbecue - From Chilled. For 5mins either side on a very hot BBQ. Please don't turn too quickly, let the first side cook well to stop them from tearing.; Cooking Instructions - General. Flatten them in the bag first if you like a thinner burger
General advice: Push down on the top to see if the juice from the middle is pink. Cook for longer until this is clear so you know it's cooked in the middle.; Grill - From Chilled. Grill for approx 5 mins either side on a high heat.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heated 180° or gas mark 5 for 20mins, turning once.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Fry for approx 5 mins either side on a high heat.
Country of Origin
Muddy Boots Real Foods Ltd.,
29 Broadway Parade,
Pack - Recyclable
Keep refrigerated below 5°
Suitable for home freezing (3 months). Defrost before cooking. Once defrosted please do not refreeze.
Homemade by us in our North London Meat shop
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pure British Pasture-Fed Beef (90%), Free-Range Egg, Tomato Puree, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
|of which saturates||4.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.