Offer - My First Pictures 4 +
The Ten Minute Memory Recall Game
What can you spot in 10 seconds?
1 or more players
BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is great fun also.
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field.
Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box. BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed. The rules are pretty straight forward. You can play solo or with as many people as you want. A player simply picks a card and studies it for 10 seconds before being asked a question from the back, chosen by the roll of a die. A correct answer means the card is kept, if not it is returned to the box. The player with most cards after 5 or 10 minutes wins!
The winner may not be who you expect as this fabulous game is about observation and memory, not learned facts!
BrainBox My First Pictures is a fun starter BrainBox for younger players, the cards do not have words just colourful images.
1 Rules Card;
1 Sand timer;
Why buy a Green Board Game?
- They are fun to play.
- We care! Our games are ethically sourced and made from recycled/recyclable materials.
- Game play is tested in family and school environments.
- Multi-levels means that adults and children can play together.
Green Board Games
How to play BrainBox:
- For 2 or more players
Aim of the game: Be the player with the most cards after ten minutes.
1. If you are the youngest player, take a card from the BrainBox and turn the timer over. Study the picture until the ten second timer runs out.
2. Pass the card to another player and the die. You must then answer the appropriate question. (ie. If you roll a two you must answer question two).
3. The other player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card.
4. If correct, you keep the card. If incorrect, you return the card to the BrainBox and the next player chooses a card.
5. The player with the most cards after ten minutes wins!
For 1 player
1. Look at the card as above for ten seconds.
2. Turn the card over and answer all the questions (use a pen and paper to write down the answers).
3. If all questions are answered correctly the card is kept. If any answers are incorrect, the card has to be put back in the BrainBox. See how many cards you have after five or ten minutes.
Remember, all the answers to the questions are on the picture side of the cards, so look carefully!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard
Country of Origin
Distributed in UK by:
The Green Board Game Company Limited
Cardboard box recyclable
This game is made and packaged in board made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and is recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.