My First Times Tables Snap 5+
The smarter way to play snap and pairs!
Covers '5' and '10' time tables.
Contains 52 full-colour playing cards plus 3 rules cards.
Two fun games in one that help children learn important concepts!
- Brands: Green Board Games
- Age Range: 5-6 Years, 6-7 Years, 7-8 Years
- Popular with: Boys, Girls
- Who's it for?: Children & Babies
Green Board Games
How to play:
This unique deck of cards lets you play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs using the '5' and '10' times tables. For example you would shout "Snap!" if the following two cards were shown: 5 x 4 and 2 x 10.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do you keep the cards, if not you put them back
Country of Origin
Distributed in UK by:
The Green Board Game Company Limited
Carton box recyclable
FSC Certified - Paper from responsible sources
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.