NUK First Choice Bottle with Silicone Size 1 Medium Hole Teat 300ml
Approved by the British Dental Health Foundation for promoting healthy oral development.
£1.76 per 100ml
Medium Feed Hole
For 0-6 Months
- BPA free;
- Orthodontic NUK Treat;
- Supports breastfeeding;
- Helps prevent colic*;
- Clinically tested: for optimal combination of breast and bottle feeding.
*The NUK Anti-Colic Air System minimises the risk of instant colic caused by harmful swallowing of air.
mimic mother's nipple during breastfeeding, which reduces nipple confusion and encourages latch on. The super soft silicone tip is the closest thing to a mother's nipple, fitting perfectly to baby's mouth. The NUK Teat also benefits from the improved NUK Anti-Colic AIR SYSTEM, which minimises infant colic.
The special NUK shape and AIR SYSTEM combine for as natural a feeding experience as possible.
Facebook NUK Babies UK
Youtube NUK Baby TV
- Brands: NUK
Store hygienically in a dark place.
An instruction sheet or on pack guidance is included with this product and must be kept for future reference as it includes important information
Preparation and Usage
Breastfeeding is best for babies!
Preparation: When preparing feed, always follow the temperature specifications of the feed manufacturer. To retain vitamins and nutrients, the temperatures should not exceed 60°C. Do not microwave bottles filled with feed or water (risk of explosion/material damage). Uneven heating may result in scalding! Never heat closed bottles as they may explode! Please softly squeeze vent and drinking hole/slit before each use to ensure that it is open. Only administer food and drink in the quantity and consistency recommended by the manufacturer. From 5 months, gradually change your baby over to a beaker. Cooling down a PP bottle that has been filled with hot liquid (>80°C) and sealed with the lid afterwards, could cause the bottle to deform permanently.
Cleaning bottles, teats and accessories: Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes, use sufficient water to avoid damage. To ensure hygiene, clean thoroughly using mild washing up liquid and sterilise before every further use. We recommend to use a NUK Steriliser. Always dismantle the bottle for boiling or steam sterilising (temperature above 80°C) into its component parts and leave it open, otherwise deformation may result. Certain constituents of drinks (e.g. carrot juice) may discolour the material or affect its odour. This has no effect on the fitness for use or safety of the bottle. Teats and bottles do not belong in the dishwasher - dishwasher detergents can cause material damage! When sterilising in a microwave oven please follow the instruction manual of the steriliser!
Use only original NUK Parts.
Country of Origin
MAPA Spontex UK Ltd,
Berkeley Business Park,
Carton sleeve recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.