NUK First Choice Bottle with Silicone Size 1 Medium Hole Teat 300ml
Approved by the British Dental Health Foundation for promoting healthy oral development.
£1.76 per 100ml
Medium Feed Hole
For 0-6 Months
- BPA free;
- Orthodontic NUK Treat;
- Supports breastfeeding;
- Helps prevent colic*;
- Clinically tested: for optimal combination of breast and bottle feeding.
*The NUK Anti-Colic Air System minimises the risk of instant colic caused by harmful swallowing of air.
To make life easier, you have to understand it first! For more than 60 years, NUK has been listening to the trusted experts: midwives, doctors, nutritionists and especially parents in order to learn about the needs of mother and baby in those precious early years.
Mapa Spontex UK Ltd., a subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH)
Clinically tested, NUK Anti-Colic Air System, BPA free, BDHF approved
NUK FIRST CHOICE+ Teats are specifically designed to support breastfeeding, enabling mothers to easily alternate between breast and bottle at any time. The NUK Teat is shaped to
mimic mother's nipple during breastfeeding, which reduces nipple confusion and encourages latch on. The super soft silicone tip is the closest thing to a mother's nipple, fitting perfectly to baby's mouth. The NUK Teat also benefits from the improved NUK Anti-Colic AIR SYSTEM, which minimises infant colic.
The special NUK shape and AIR SYSTEM combine for as natural a feeding experience as possible.
Facebook NUK Babies UK
Youtube NUK Baby TV
- Brands: NUK
Store hygienically in a dark place.
An instruction sheet or on pack guidance is included with this product and must be kept for future reference as it includes important information
Preparation and Usage
Important information: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
General: Only administer food and drink in the quantity and consistency recommended by the manufacturer. From 5 months, gradually change your baby over to a beaker. Do not expose the teat to direct sunlight/heat or leave in disinfectants (sterilising solution) for longer than the stated time as this can damage the teat.
Preparation: When preparing feed or teas, always follow the temperature specifications of the feed manufacturer. To retain vitamins and nutrients, the temperatures should not exceed 60°C.
Cleaning bottles, teats and accessories: Boil (sterilise) bottles, teats and accessories for 5 minutes before first use and clean and sterilise thoroughly before each subsequent use. When boiling, always check that there is sufficient liquid in the pan to avoid damaging teats and bottles (a boiling time of about 5 minutes is sufficient). Teats and bottles do not belong in the dishwasher - dishwasher detergents can cause material damage! When sterilising in a microwave oven use the NUK Microwave Steriliser. When using any other steriliser or sterilising solution, please follow the manufacturers directions.
Always dismantle the bottle for boiling or steam-sterilising (temperature above 80°C) into its component parts and leave it open, otherwise deformation may result. Certain constituents of drinks (e.g. carrot juice) may discolour the material or affect its odour (e.g. fennel tea). This has no effect on the fitness for use or safety of the bottle.
Note: Use only original NUK parts.
Country of Origin
MAPA Spontex UK Ltd,
Berkeley Business Park,
Carton sleeve recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.