Nairn's Organic Oat Cakes 250g
Enjoy oatcakes with a protein packed topping like peanut butter to keep you going until your next meal.
Our oatcakes are packed with wholegrain oats, so are a wholesome, natural way to get some energy. They are high in soluble fibre and also contain nutrients to help transform the carbohydrates into usable energy.
At Nairn's we care passionately about the environment. That's why Nairn's Organic Oatcakes not only taste good, they are also full of natural goodness. The oats baked in this product are grown organically - without the use of pesticides or insecticides. This allows the oats to thrive naturally and also helps encourage soil fertility. Even our cartons come from sustainable forests, so you can enjoy our Organic Oatcakes knowing that they are good for you and good for the environment.
Store in a cool dry place.
Four separately wrapped pouches, so you can carry them with you when you're on the go.
An energy boost to start your day. Why not try with some natural yoghurt and fresh fruit compote?
For a quick snack, try adding some houmous.
A great lunch box alternative to the traditional sandwich
Preparation and Usage
For a taste of luxury, add a little crème fraiche and some smoked salmon.
For a tasty lunch or snack try making one of our toppings, like this roasted pumpkin and chickpea spread.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nairn's, 90 Peffermill Road, Edinburgh, EH16 5UU.
Carton box recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
Manufactured on equipment that handles milk
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool dry place.
Best Before Date: see base.
Baked in Scotland
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
Per Oatcake Calories 46kcal, Fat 1.7g, Salt 0.17g
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Wholegrain Oats (89%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||Per Oatcake||Per 100g||Reference Intakes Adult|
|of which saturates||0.4g||4.2g||70g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.6g|
|7% RDA||65% RDA|
|15% RDA||145% RDA|
|Our oatcakes contains nutrients** which help to transform carbohydrates into usable energy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle|
|RDA = recommended daily allowance|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Mar-2015 at 04:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.