Napisan Non Bio Germicidal Stain Remover 800g
Every day you can come into contact with germs when in crowded environments, in public places or in the presence of pets. A regular detergent cleans but does not disinfect. Napisan works by releasing active oxygen to remove stains. Items washed with Napisan will not only be clean but Napisan also kills the germs you can't see to leave your garments more hygienic.
Microbiological Tests show that Napisan disinfects even at 30 degrees and safely takes care of your laundry. In contact with water Napisan is able to destroy the germs in the laundry.
- Brands: Napisan
Store in a dry place
Add 35g (two rounded dessert spoons) of Napisan to your normal detergent in the main wash compartment, in the detergent drawer or to the detergent in the dosing ball. For heavy stains, double the dose.
Add 35g (two rounded dessert spoons) of Napisan into 5 litres of water. Soak for two hours and rinse. For heavily soiled laundry, prolong soaking for 6/8 hours in lukewarm water.
Preparation and Usage
Add two tablespoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan to your normal detergent in the main wash compartment. For heavy stains, double the dose.
Add to the detergent in the dosing ball, two spoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan. For heavy stains, double the dose.
Add two tablespoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan into 5 litres of water. Soak for 2 hours and then rinse.
Stains: Heavy, Dosage: 70 g, Amount of Water: 5L, Time (minutes): 15'
Stains: Normal, Dosage: 35 g, Amount of Water: 5L, Time (minutes): 120'
Do not mix with other additives
Napisan can be used in children items (bibs, shirts, nappies, soft toys and pants) and family laundry (sheets, handkerchiefs, towels, pyjamas, sports clothes and underwear)
Do not use Napisan on silks, woolen or non-colourfast items.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Napisan Consumer Service,
PO Box 118,
Keep out of the reach of children.
Irritating to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Napisan contains amongst other Ingredients: 15 - 30% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents, 5 - 15% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Polycarboxylates, Other Ingredients: Optical Brighteners, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2015 at 00:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.