Offer - Napolina Five Bean Salad 400g
Once opened, remove contents from can and place in a suitable container.
Store in a refrigerator and use within 2 days.
Eat like the Italians!
Amalfi insalata (Amalfi salad)
Take 1 bulb of fennel and slice as thin as you possibly can, then place into a large serving bowl with 400g Napolina Five Bean Salad. Add 1/2 cucumber, 1 red onion and five radishes all thinly sliced. Make a dressing simply by whisking together 4 tablespoons of Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 orange. Pour over the salad and mix well. Finally, add orange segments from 2 oranges together with 1 tablespoon of chopped dill and serve.
Country of Origin
Prepared and packed for:
Royal Liver Building,
Full Product Name:
Five Bean Salad with Sweetcorn and Vinegar in Salted Water.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days.
Best Before End: See Can End
Prepared and packed in Italy
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Vegetables in Variable Proportions (60%) (Red Kidney Beans, Black Eye Beans, Borlotti Beans, Pea Navy Beans, Baby Green Lima Beans, Sweetcorn), Water, White Wine Vinegar (0.9%), Salt, Sugar, Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Pepper, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride, Pepper Extract, Basil Extract
|Typical Values||per 100g drained|
|of which saturates:||0.0g|
|of which sugars:||2.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Apr-2017 at 03:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.