Offer - Natoora Fresh Egg Lasagne Sheets 500g
3 days guaranteed *
99.8p per 100g
- Great with chunky or simple plain tomato sauces
- Made fresh each day in London
- Made with Italian eggs for rich colour
- Bronze dies used for perfect rough texture
- Also supplied to some of London's finest restaurants and chefs
These beautiful hand-made fresh pasta sheets are ideal for lasagnas or other layered pasta dishes.
Vittorio Maschio and his team create the pasta at our premises, using the finest ingredients. Two types of flour are used to give the perfect elasticity, bite and structure and Italian eggs for that perfect yellow colour. As a small producer, we use bronze dies to extrude the pasta, a set of specially designed discs with different shaped openings. As the pasta is passed through by hand, the bronze dies give it a rougher, powdery surface that holds sauce better. We are proud to supply this incredible fresh pasta to some London's finest restaurants.
"This is as close as you can get to having a genuine skilled Mamma in the kitchen" (Rose Prince, The Telegraph)"
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
This pasta needs 10 to 20 seconds in salted boiling water and then it can be used in lasagne or cannelloni and then straight into the oven. If you have any left over you can always cut into pappardelle or tagliatelle with a knife
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unit 8 Discovery Business Park,
St. James's Road,
Full Product Name:
Fresh egg lasagne sheets
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Italian "00" Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat, Pasteurised Eggs (15%), Water
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.65|
This veggie pasta dish is perfect for entertaining - it can be made ahead, leaving you free to chat to your guests.
2 hrs 5 mins
This recipe comes together extremely easily, and it is delicate, creamy and deliciously comforting, but light enough to be perfect for spring.
Traditional beetroot-stuffed ravioli from the Dolomites seasoned with crunchy poppy seeds and melted butter. Totally irresistible.
A tricky but stunning ravioli recipe which will impress your family and friends.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.