Offer - Natoora Fresh Egg Pappardelle 250g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: 79.9p
Made fresh each day in London
Made with Italian eggs for rich colour
Bronze dies used for perfect rough texture
Also supplied to some of London's finest restaurants and chefs
These fantastic fresh ribbons of pappardelle are traditionally paired with rich, meaty sauces such as ragu or sausage and mushrooms.
Vittorio Maschio and his team create the pasta at our premises, using the finest ingredients. Two types of flour are used to give the perfect elasticity, bite and structure and Italian eggs for that perfect yellow colour. As a small producer, we use bronze dies to extrude the pasta, a set of specially designed discs with different shaped openings. As the pasta is passed through by hand, the bronze dies give it a rougher, powdery surface that holds sauce better. We are proud to supply this incredible fresh pasta to some London's finest restaurants.
"This is as close as you can get to having a genuine skilled Mamma in the kitchen" (Rose Prince, The Telegraph)"
Fresh pasta which has not been pasteurised cannot be cooked in the same way as dried pasta. Cooking times are greatly reduced and one of its virtues, its ability to absorb sauces far better than dried pasta, can lead to pasta sticking together if not cooked properly.
Remove the nests of pasta from the pack, unravel the pasta, and ensure the strands are all loose and not stuck together before cooking. When the salted water reaches a boil, drop the pappardelle in the pot, gently stir and leave to cook for 1 ½ to 2 ½ minutes maximum. Rather than strain the pasta, lift from from the water and immediately put into the pan with the sauce with a little of the cooking water, cook for a further 1 minute gently folding the pasta in the sauce. If you do strain the pasta do not leave it to sit as this will cause it to stick together
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unit 8 Discovery Business Park,
St. James's Road,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Italian "00" Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat, Pasteurised Eggs (15%), Water
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.65|
This recipe is as easy as it sounds, and yet so delicious: wild mushrooms are at the best in autumn and need little help to turn a simple plate of (good) pasta into something truly special.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.