Offer - Natoora Handmade Nduja from Calabria 100g
over 1 week *
£3.69 per 100g
• Sweet and very spicy, spreadable texture
• Prepared by hand from selected cuts of pork
• Great for use in sauces
• From Calabria
Nduja is perhaps the ultimate salami from Calabria, and the most fiery. Originally from Monte Poro, near Capo Vaticano, it is now widespread throughout the region, loved for its intense flavour and beautiful texture, which is spreadable.
Its name is etymologically related to andouille, the French tripe sausage, even though most sources agree this salami was probably introduced into Calabria by the Spanish. Strong and marked in flavour, but at the same time quite smooth and tender, the Nduja is prepared by hand from finely minced cuts of select pork, skilfully seasoned, and packed into natural sausage skins. The flavour is at first quite sweet, then explodes with the full force of Calabrian chilli pepper.
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, re-wrap and consume within 2 weeks.
Preparation and Usage
Excellent spread on toasted bread. Also makes a super fast and delicious pasta sauce. Simply put some in a pan, heat and it will dissolve into a sauce - to this you can add black cabbage, pancetta, etc
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waxpaper, Plastic Film
No preservatives or artificial colours added
Full Product Name:
Handmade nduja from calabria
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Fat, Pork Meat, Hot Peppers (25%), Salt, Spices
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||19.42|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.