Offer - Natoora Italian Beef Bresaola 60g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
£7.82 per 100g
• Freshly sliced every day at Natoora, in London
• Rich and complex flavour
• Artisanal product
• From a top producer based in the Valtellina
Bresaola is beef fillet which is first salted and seasoned with a mix of spices, cured then washed and finally air-dried. Bresaola is a speciality of the Valtellina region, and purists would argue it is best on its own with a little extra virgin olive oil and freshly ground white or black pepper.
Our artisanal bresaola is deeper in colour than any industrial version - many of which use frozen beef - and it is lightly marbelled with fat, a sign of quality and craftsmanship. The Paganoni family produce everything with reverence to traditional methods whilst using modern technology.
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Preparation and Usage
Try it simply dressed with oil, lemon, freshly ground white or black pepper and parmesan shavings. You can also add rocket, or even better shaved raw artichokes. For something more adventurous you can try serving it with fresh charentais melon and a dressing made with lavender honey, lemon and extra virgin olive oil and pepper
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waxpaper, Plastic Film
Full Product Name:
Italian beef bresaola
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Beef, Salt, Dextrose, Natural Flavours, Preservatives (E250) (E251)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.48|
As days get warmer and brighter, picnic ideas become handy. This toasted sandwich comes together in seconds and is packed with flavour & texture. It also makes a great balanced meal on the go.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.