Natoora Italian Green Courgettes 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£5.98 per kg
Wash before use.
Courgettes are the basis for all sorts of dishes, from pasta sauces to main courses. Try them boiled, dressed with olive oil and lemon juice for a light accompaniment to meat meals. They are also supremely delicious sliced extra thin (with a potato peeler or mandolin) and dressed in oil, mint and lemon juice...and even some parmesan slices
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
This is a great vegetarian dish and can be put together several hours in advance, or served as a vegetable accompaniment.
Courgette bread is a sweet, cake-like loaf, very popular in the United States (where it is called zucchini bread). Mainly made in summer, when courgettes abound, the origins of this bread are unknown, although they seem to date back to Italian traditions using courgettes in sweet preparations.
1 hr 30 mins
Making courgette noodles is a fantastic replacement to pasta when your after something a little lighter, and as it’s grain free it makes you feel amazing no matter how many allergies you may have! It can be eaten raw, as in this recipe, or sautéed until soft. This recipe shows my favourite way to serve courgette noodles, in the most creamy and delicious avocado sauce. Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
The perfect warm summer salad
With more fibre and fewer calories per portion, quinoa is the ideal partner to our favourite wholegrain rice for a delicious and nutritious start to any meal. What’s more, when it’s expertly flavoured with garlic, spices and onion and perfectly cooked every time in just 90 seconds, this makes the ultimate accompaniment to grilled chicken for a light summer meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.