Natoora Italian Mammole Artichokes 2 per pack
- Brands: Natoora
Wash before use.
"There artichokes are amazing stuffed with a mixture of parsley, mint and garlic, then cooked upside down in a pot with some vegetable stock.
If you are stuffing the artichoke: 1. Remove the tough outer leaves. 2. With a very sharp knige, cut the top so that you are left with the tender part only. 3. Cut the stalk leaving only 4cm. 4. Put the artichoke upside down and press it down with your hand so that the leaves will separate (you will need to stuff them later, this way you can access the center of the artichoke). 5. Put them in a bowl with cold water and the juice of a lemon (to prevent discolouration). You can then stuff with a mixture of parlsey, mint and garlic and cook upside down in some vegetable stock until tender. If you prefer to use only the heart, 1. Tear off the outer leaves (be careful of any spikes) until you reach leaves that are a lighter shade.
2. Peel and trim the stalk, leaving about 15cm.
3. Cut the artichoke horizontally, using a sharp knife, to remove the upper parts of the remaining leaves.
4. Slice lengthways in half or quarters if you prefer.
5. If there is a hairy choke, scoop it out with the knife or a spoon.
6. Put in acidulated water to prevent discolouration.
7.You can now cook the heart as you prefer - try it braised, sliced thinly and sautéed, steam or boil."
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.