Offer - Natoora Italian Mortadella 100g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£3.69 per 100g
• Freshly sliced every day at Natoora, in London
• Naturally aromatic and rich
• I.G.P. and Slow Food certified
• From one of the top producers in Emilia Romagna, the home of Mortadella
Flavourful, naturally aromatic and rich, proper Mortadella is superb. Our Mortadella is up there with the best - 100% artisan made using natural casings by one of Emilia Romagna's most revered butchers. This meat is fantastic accompanied by some good quality fresh bread and some good red wine.
Salumificio Negrini are based in the heart of Emilia Romagna where the tradition of cured meats is very strong. They only use natural ingredients for their Mortadella and have gained the IGP and slow food certification for this truly fantastic product.
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Preparation and Usage
Nothing beats a warm bun filled with freshly sliced mortadella… and nothing else
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waxpaper, Plastic Film
Full Product Name:
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork, Pork Tripe, Salt, Spices, Antioxidant (E301), Preservatives (E250)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||8.53g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.