Offer - Natoora Italian Prosciutto Cotto 70g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£6.70 per 100g
"• Freshly sliced every day at Natoora, in London
• Mild and fragrant
• From a whole boned pork thigh
• From one of the best producers in Emilia Romagna
Our cooked Italian ham is wonderfully mild and fragrant. The boned thigh of a pig is pickled with salt, saltpetre, sugar, natural flavourings and then cooked by steam and pressed into a mould. It is ready to be eaten a few days after being cooked. The line of fat in the middle of the ham is a sign of quality, meaning that the ham has come from a whole leg as opposed to lean cuts of various provenance being processed together and pressed into the shape of a ham.
The Capitelli family produce everything with reverence to traditional methods whilst using modern technology. The result - proper cooked ham which tastes natural, is dry and not undesirably strong in flavour.
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Preparation and Usage
Mild and fragrant, prosciutto cotto is perfect in sandwiches. For a super quick and easy pasta sauce cut into strips, warm some double cream, thin out with a little milk add the ham and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg if you like. It is ready in a few minutes. Serve with generous amounts of grated parmesan
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
St. James's Road,
Waxpaper, Plastic Film
Full Product Name:
Italian Prosciutto Cotto
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork, Salt, Fructose, Dextrose, Natural Flavourings, Antioxidant (E301), Preservative (E250)
|of which saturates||3.34g|
|of which sugars||<0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.