Offer - Natoora Italian Prosciutto Cotto 70g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: £4.99
From Langhirano, the capital of Prosciutto production
Hand salted and cured for at least 18 months
From highly regarded producer Pio Tosini
Incredibly delicate and sweet flavour, with nutty undertones
We source our Prosciutto from Pio Tosini, considered one of the top three producers of prosciutto in Langhirano, Italy's undisputed prosciutto capital. This area has the longest tradition of producing prosciutto, and has the perfect climate to ensure a beautifully tasty product. This is the same prosciutto we supply to some of London's finest restaurants. It is a phenomenal product, incredibly delicate and sweet, with wonderful nutty undertones. Unlike the majority of prosciutto available, Pio Tosini continue to hand salt every ham and age hams for no less than 18 months. This adherence to traditional production methods ensures the quality of the end product is exceptional.
Mild and fragrant, prosciutto cotto is perfect in sandwiches. For a super quick and easy pasta sauce cut into strips, warm some double cream, thin out with a little mike add the ham and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg if you like. It is ready in a few minutes. Serve with generous amounts of grated parmesan
Preparation and Usage
Prosciutto can be served at the beginning of the meal with melon or figs, or with other salamis in a mixed charcuterie platter. It also goes into delicate fillings for stuffed pasta, or try it wrapped around slices of veal or chicken to impart flavour and maintain moisture. Excellent as well with buffalo mozzarella
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Italian Prosciutto Cotto
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Leg (150g Pork per 100g product), Salt, Sucrose, Dextrose, Natural Flavours, Antioxidant (E301) (E316), Preservative (E250)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.09|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.