Offer - Natoora Italian Speck 70g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
£4.99 per 100g
Rich, smokey and aromatic
Also great for cooking, in place of sliced pancetta or prosciutto
From a top producer based in Veneto
An exceptional speck, typical of Northern Germanic Italy. Intensely smoked and very lean it has aromas of wood and juniper. It is an outstanding meat, aromatic and elegant, and simply delicious. Excellent not only as a cured meat but also as an ingredient.
Speck likes to be paired with strong flavoured foods, stinky cheeses, walnuts, or radicchios. It can be used in pasta fillings, and as an alternative to prosciutto when making Saltimbocca
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Haunch of Pork (175g Pork per 100g product), Salt, Natural Spices, Sucrose, Antioxidant (E301), Preservatives (E251) (E252)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||9.98|
Pasta with broccoli has never tasted so good. Nutty, colourful purple sprouting broccoli meets smoky speck in this comforting, full-flavoured pasta dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.