Natoora Seasonal Tomato Selection 600g
They are grown in Sardinia and Sicily, where the sandy, salty coastal soil provides the deep flavour characteristics of these incredibly tasty varieties.
The Lucinda variety - selected by Natoora as simply the sweetest and best tasting datterino, is consistently small in size, has intense red pulp and think skin, few seeds and incredible aroma.
The Camone is a winter tomato small, round, green capped and crunchy, with a lovely acidity that makes it perfect for salads or enjoyed very simply with oil, salt and oregano.
The Marinda is larger than a Camone, and heavily ridged. It is pleasantly crunchy and savoury, also ideal for salads.
Cannot be Microwaved; Not Suitable for Home Freezing
Avoid refrigeration if possible as it affects the flavour and natural aromas of the tomatoes. Wash before use.
These tomatoes will all taste fantastic in a tomato salad. Chop roughly and season well, add some basil, olive oil and buffalo mozzarella
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Avoid refrigeration if possible as it affects the flavour and natural aromas of the tomatoes.
Return To Address
St. James's Road,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
St. James's Road,
Full Product Name:
Seasonal Tomato Selection
Store in a cool place but we recommend that you do not refrigerate. If refrigerated always remove from fridge well before eating as these must be enjoyed at room temperature.
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.