Offer - Natoora Sicilian Blood Oranges 6 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price each: 47.5p
We source these beautiful oranges from Scordia, near Catania in Sicily. The rich volcanic soil of mount Etna provides the best environment and the perfect climate for citrus fruit, with its warm days and cold nights, resulting in an incredibly high sugar concentration. That is why oranges from Sicily, and from this area particularly, are considered among the best in the world.
Keep refrigerated. Allow to reach room temperature before eating.
Wash before use. Cut vertically for segments, horizontally for juicing.
Blood oranges make the finest fresh orange juice - the same juice you can use to add a punch of flavour to cocktails and sorbets. They work exceptionally well with mackerel, and the segments are perfect for raw fennel and orange salads.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
All oranges from Madi Fruit are unwaxed, therefore the skin can be safely used for cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
Full Product Name:
Sicilian Blood Oranges
Store in a cool place. If you need to store for longer, keep refrigerated, but allow to reach room temperature before eating.
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
A fantastic recipe from Persian chef and food writer Sabrina Ghayour, who adds a touch of spice to an otherwise classic Italian winter salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.