Natural Roasted Peanuts Waitrose Love Life 250g
Natural shelled peanuts are a source of fibre which can aid a healthy digestive system
Once opened store in an airtight container and consume within 7 days. Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts and sesame
Full Product Name:
Shelled and oven roasted unsalted peanuts
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened store in an airtight container and use within 7 days.
For best before see side of pack.
Warning: Small children can choke on nuts.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||9.5g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||4.4g||1.1g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This zingy Thai salad is at its best while the steak is still warm.
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
This Szechuan style dish is a restaurant favourite that you can create in minutes in the comfort of your own home! Why not try substituting beef strips and cashew nuts for a different flavour explosion.
Diana says: "This is one of my children's favourite recipes and can be adapted to suit what you already have in the house (I don't always put in prawns, for example, and sometimes I make it with leftover pork). Tenderstem broccoli is great for this kind of dish because it cooks quickly and provides great colour."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.