Offer - Nature Valley Maple Syrup Granola Bars 5 x 42g
Due to busy lifestyles people are aware of the need to stay healthy and active by eating fruits and vegetables that provide nutrients and energy. Did you know that whole grain also supplies:
Energy from carbohydrates.
Fibre from bran.
A variety of nutrients.
Nature Valley? Crunchy Granola Bars are made with great tasting ingredients you can see. So when you want a hearty snack for your active outdoor lifestyle, reach for the great taste of Nature Valley.
- Brands: Nature Valley
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Egg Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
Store in a cool dry place
Return To Address
The Nature Valley™ Promise:
We promise great taste, quality and convenience.
Nature Valley™ Careline:
UK: 0800 028 7561
ROI: 1800 535 115
General Mills UK,
PO Box 363,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
General Mills UK, PO Box 363, Uxbridge, UB8 1YT, UK.
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
Contains oat gluten and may contain soy ingredients
Full Product Name:
Crunchy cereal bars made with whole grain rolled oats and Canadian maple syrup.
Store in a cool, dry place
General Mills UK,
PO Box 363,
2x bar (42g) 805kJ 192kcal 10%, Fat 7.2g 10%*, Saturates 1.1g 6%*, Sugars 11.8g 13%*, Salt 0.3g 5%*
Per 100g: 1916 kJ / 457 kcal
* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)
This pack contains 5 portions
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Soya\Soybeans, May Contain Tree Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Whole Grain Rolled OATS (59%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Canadian Maple Syrup (2%), Honey, Salt, Molasses, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavouring, Contains Oat Gluten and may contain Peanut, Tree Nuts and Soy Ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 x bar (42g) % RI*|
|of which saturates||2.7g||1.1g 6%|
|of which sugars||28.0g||11.8g 13%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.