Natures Path Free From Organic Cereal Mesa Sunrise 355g
Remember to try...
Nice and Nobbly™ Granolas & Granola Bars
Nice & Nobbly is where we take the finest organic fruit, nuts and ancient grains and lovingly jumble them together to create something a little extraordinary!
We're a caring, family-owned company that's been making memorable, organic-only breakfast cereals since 1985. Time enough to have learned a thing or two about avoiding any artificial additives, especially when you're already using 'good for you' ingredients that have happily been grown in harmony with Mother Nature.
Over the years we've learnt that environmental integrity comes in many shapes and sizes.
Large projects like the adoption of wind turbines, the ongoing conversion of more farms to a happier organic outlook, free from synthetic pesticides and the use of recycled cardboard, and vegetable-base inks and less packaging shows genuine intent. However it's often our smaller, more personal projects that persuade 'real cereal' enthusiasts to sit up and take notice.
Our original on-site organic garden still provides the most pertinent reminder of our simple, 'always insisting that we leave the soil better than we found it' philosophy, especially as our founder Arran still retains full composting duties.
"Always leave the soil better than you found it"
Rupert Stephens, father of Arran, the founder of Nature's Path
Store in a dry place.
See top of pack for best before date.
Country of Origin
Imported by: Nature's Path Organic UK, 165 Main Street, New Greenham Park, Newbury, Berkshire, RG19 6HN.
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Crispy multigrain cereal flakes made with organic corn, flax, quinoa and amaranth
Product of USA
Nature's Path Organic UK,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Crossed Grain Symbol - Coeliac UK Licence number: CUK-M-131, This product is third party certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI), US-ORG-050. Import certified GB-ORG-02, FSC® Recycled, Packaging made from recycled material, FSC® C018029, www.fsc.org
Pack is sold by weight not volume.
Settling of contents may occur during transit.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Corn Meal*, Corn Flour*, Raw Cane Sugar*, Flaxseed* (5%), Buckwheat Flour*, Quinoa* (4%), Amaranth* (2%), Sea Salt, Antioxidant: Tocopherol-Rich Extract, *Organic
Suitable for Vegans; Organic; Kosher; Suitable for Coeliacs
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving + 60ml semi-skimmed milk|
|of which saturates||0g||1.4g|
|of which sugars||13g||13g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2015 at 00:27. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.