Offer - Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder 200g
£6.00 per 100g
Spirulina powder has a high protein content and is a complete source of protein, containing all of the essential amino acids. Renowned as an effective detoxifier, spirulina is a rich source of chlorophyll, minerals and vitamins, such as B2 and the antioxidant vitamin E.
- Certified organic by the EU and the Soil Association
- 100% pure, with no additives, fillers or binders of any description.
- Registered as vegan
We recommend using about 10 to 15 grams daily (3 to 4 teaspoons). Spirulina powder can be added to water, juices or smoothies. Although it has a strong flavour, you can also mix spirulina powder into savoury dishes.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy this nutritious powder as part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet in fruit juice, smoothies, soups, dips, salad dressing, stir fries, pasta sauces
Instructions for use: we recommend using about 5-15 g daily
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Organic Spirulina Powder
Store in a cool, dark, dry place
Packed in the UK, Product of Asia
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5) - GB-ORG-05, Non EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
100% Organic Spirulina Powder
Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g||% NVR|
|of which sugars||<0.1 g|
|Vitamin B12||170 µg||6800|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.