Naty by Nature Babycare Size 6 Extra Large Nappies 18 per pack
Price each: 38.9p
Made with natural and renewable material for the wellbeing of the child and the planet.
Go Green without giving up performance.
Size 6 / Extra Large
16+ kg / 35+ lbs
- No Perfume.
- Totally Chlorine free FSC approved pulp.
- Totally Chlorine free FSC approved outer cover.
- Leakage barrier made of natural material, no plastic.
- GM free based corn film, no plastic.
- Distribution layer made of natural material, no plastic.
- Recommended by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association
Instead of using the normal oil based plastic that is used in most hygiene products, the Naty by Nature Babycare lines are based on natural material that comes directly from Mother Earth. We use ingredients from natural resources, making Nature Babycare even better and kinder for you and your child.
Naty AB was started in 1994 by Marlene Sandberg, who is still the Managing Director today. She was alarmed at the waste being generated by disposable nappies and determined to do something about it. After several years of invention, research and development and building up a network of likeminded Eco-conscious business people, she was able to launch her own unique nappy, "Nature Babycare". This nappy performs as well as other disposable nappies but is based on renewable and biodegradable materials.
Founded in Sweden by Marlene Sandberg, the Swedish mom who decided the world needed a better nappy/diaper.
Take a look at our other products at our homepage.
Naty Ambassador www.naty.com
Naty by Nature Babycare
To avoid suffocation always keep unused nappies and packaging away from children.
Not suitable for home composting. To kill harmful bacteria in human waste, high temperatures over a long time are required that are not reached in home composters.
Country of Origin
Manufactured on behalf of:
Gamla Värmdövägen 4,
131 37 Nacka,
Packing - Recyclable
Warning: To avoid suffocation always keep unused nappies/diapers and packaging away from children.
Disposal Instructions: Not suitable for home composting. To kill harmful bacteria in human waste, high temperatures over a long time are required that are not reached in home composters.
Developed in Sweden
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.