Offer - Nescafe Alta Rica Freeze Dried Instant Coffee 100g
Relish your most satisfying premium coffee experience yet. Thrill your taste buds as you savour the rich, bold taste of NESCAFE Alta Rica and its toasted notes. Dark and distinctive, this is an exquisite coffee, perfect for coffee connoisseurs everywhere.
A Premium Coffee Roast
Creating a most sophisticated coffee requires only excellent Arabica coffee beans, grown in the finest coffee regions of Latin America. So naturally, our expert roasters take 100% Latin American Arabica coffee beans and dark roast them to perfection, releasing their strong and intense flavour.
With over 75 years' experience, our roasters create the very best premium coffee, with a distinct taste and intense aroma, guaranteeing you a mouth-watering, delectable coffee moment.
NESCAFE Alta Rica is made from 100% natural Arabica coffee beans. We are committed to ensuring the long-term availability of coffee, preserving the future of high quality coffee for generations to come. In the past five years alone we have provided 90 million high yield, disease resistant coffee trees to farms in coffee growing communities around the world. Healthier coffee trees grow higher quality beans in greater quantity, improving the farmer's income and ensuring the future of your delicious cup of NESCAFE. Find out more about the NESCAFE Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafeplan.
It All Starts With a NESCAFE
NESCAFE is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFE coffee are drunk every second!
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Freeze Dried Soluble Coffee
From Latin America
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 100ml||Per serving (1.8g + 200ml water)||% RI*|
|of which saturates g||0.1||Nil||Trace||<1%|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
One of the many traditions at Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) is to dip sliced apples into honey in the hope that the forthcoming year will be filled with sweetness.Combine these two favourite ingredients with a delicious cake that is ideal for both tea and dessert. The result is a cake that is subtly spiced, and mouth-wateringly sweet. Bake this in a round pan, symbolic of the hoped-for fullness in the New Year. This cake can be served not only on Rosh Hashanah but over the course of the year as well.
1 hr 40 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Aug-2016 at 03:09. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.