Nescafe Cafe Menu Mocha Coffee 8 Sachets 176g
Embrace your sofa and treat your lips to a divine chocolatey moment. Make the most of every second with this sensual blend of rich coffee and delicious drinking chocolate. Enjoy a classic coffee shop drink without even leaving your house.
Frothy Chocolatey Coffee
Only 100% coffee beans find their way into NESCAFE Cafe Menu coffees. Our experts blend them with skimmed milk powder, drinking chocolate and sugar to make NESCAFE Cafe Menu Mocha.
You'll find all this packaged into convenient single-serve sachets. Just add hot water and stir once for a milky froth, then wait 20 seconds and stir a second time or a delectable coffee shop Mocha. The secret is in the second stir!
We only source quality fresh milk from British Dairy Farmers to make your NESCAFE Cafe Menu Mocha.
NESCAFE Cafe Menu Mocha Coffee is made from finely selected ingredients. For over 50 years our expert teams of agronomists have trained farmers on how to care for their coffee trees, helping to ensure that they harvest the healthiest, high quality beans. In 2014 alone we trained over 130,000 coffee farmers in responsible farming practices. For every moment of indulgence, our NESCAFE Plan continues to deliver quality coffee that is made with respect for the world we live in. Find out more about the NESCAFE Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafeplan.
It All Starts With a NESCAFE
NESCAFE is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFE coffee are drunk every second!
We source fresh milk exclusively from British Dairy Farmers.
Each year we buy at least 12 million litres of fresh milk to make our delicious Nescafé Café Menu range.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End: See Base of Pack
How to enjoy your perfect Mocha:
Pour sachet contents into your favourite mug. Add 200 ml of hot (but not boiling) water, stirring back and forth and from side to side.
Repeat process for a good friend and unwind into the pleasures of cosy conversation.
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy a chocolatey Mocha
The perfect way
1. Tip sachet contents into mug. Add hot (but not boiling) water and stir well
2. Wait 20 secs
3. Stir slowly again
The Secret is in the Second Stir!
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Instant Coffee with Skimmed Milk Powder, Drinking Chocolate, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (17%), Glucose Syrup, Drinking Chocolate (11%) (Sugar, Cocoa Powder, contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum), Instant Coffee (10%), Coconut Oil, Lactose, Acidity Regulator (E340), Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)], Stabilisers (E331, E452), Natural Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians; Low Fat
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 100ml**||Per Serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|Energy||1679 kJ||160 kJ||370 kJ||8400 kJ|
|398 kcal||38 kcal||88 kcal||2000 kcal||4%|
|of which: saturates||7.2g||0.7g||1.6g||20g||8%|
|of which: sugars||56.8g||5.3g||12.5g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**One mug (22g sachet + 200ml water). Basis for per 100ml|
|Makes 8 servings|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2016 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.