Offer - Nescafe Gold Mocha Coffee 8 Sachets 176g
NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
The NESCAFÉ Plan
Great coffee starts at the source, which is why we've developed the NESCAFÉ Plan. We work with coffee farmers around the world, to support them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops and helping to protect the future of coffee farming for everyone. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
Want a mocha with an even more chocolatey taste? Why not give our NESCAFÉ GOLD Double Choc Mocha a go.
Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
Follow us @nescafegolduki
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End: See Base of Pack
How to enjoy your perfect Mocha:
Pour sachet contents into your favourite mug. Add 200 ml of hot (but not boiling) water, stirring back and forth and from side to side.
Repeat process for a good friend and unwind into the pleasures of cosy conversation.
Preparation and Usage
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into your favourite mug.
2. Pour in 200ml of hot (85 C - not boiling) water and stir thoroughly.
3. Perfection takes time. Wait 20 secs and stir again.
4. For a creamier texture, gently tap your mug on the table. Now enjoy!
Country of Origin
Box - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
A blend of Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee Beans with Skimmed Milk Powder, Drinking Chocolate, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
Store in a cool, dry place
Best Before End: See Base of Pack
Made in UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (18%), Glucose Syrup, Drinking Chocolate (11%) (Sugar, Cocoa Powder, contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum), Coffee (8.5%) [Instant Coffee (8%), (Roast and Ground Coffee)], Coconut Oil, Lactose, Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)], Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452), Natural Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|Energy||1696 kJ||153 kJ||373 kJ||8400 kJ|
|402 kcal||36 kcal||88 kcal||2000 kcal||4%|
|of which: saturates||7.8g||0.7g||1.7g||20g||9%|
|of which: sugars||55.9g||5.1g||12.3g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**One mug (one sachet + 200ml water, makes 240ml); used as basis for per 100ml|
|Makes 8 mugs|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Feb-2017 at 06:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.