Nescafe Skinny Latte 8 x 19.5g
Taking time-out throughout the day is important. Treat yourself with this Café Menu® Skinny† Latte with 64% less fat than Café Menu® Latte
a frothy Cappuccino...
... or a chocolatey Mocha
We source fresh milk exclusively from British Dairy Farmers.
Each year we buy at least 12 million litres of fresh milk to make our delicious Café Menu range.
Store in a cool dry place.
How to enjoy your perfect Latte SKINNY.
Pour sachet contents into your favourite mug.
Add 200ml of hot (not boiling) water, stirring back and forth and from side to side.
Repeat process for an equally innocent friend, and settle down to enjoy time in good company.
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy a smooth, milky Skinny Latte the perfect way...
... and have a moment to yourself.
Pop the kettle on, empty your sachet into a cup and pour over water that has just come to the boil
Thoroughly stir in one direction until blended
Perfection takes time, so take a few moments (or 15 - 20 seconds) to think about your creamy tasting, delicious Skinny Latte while it becomes frothy
Stir slowly round and round again
Now it's ready to enjoy
Country of Origin
PO Box 207,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Skimmed Milk Powder (58%), Glucose Syrup, Instant Coffee (10%), Coconut Oil, Lactose, Sugar, Stabiliser (E339), Natural Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 100ml||Per mug (19.5g sachet + 200ml water)||Reference Intake*||% RI|
|Energy||1579 kJ||130 kJ||308 kJ||8400 kJ|
|374 kcal||31 kcal||73 kcal||2000 kcal||4%|
|of which: saturates||5.1g||0.4g||1.0g||20g||5%|
|of which: sugars||42.2g||3.4g||8.2g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Feb-2015 at 01:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.