Nestle Golden Nuggets 375g
To produce 100g of this product we have used 37.0g of Whole Grain.
We guarantee every Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
Why not try...
Nestle Cookie Crisp or Nestle Nesquik
For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
Store in a cool dry place
Remember to consume at least 3 servings of whole grain each day as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Preparation and Usage
For a nutritious breakfast, enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
A glass of Water
Fresh Fruit 1 of 5-a-day
What's the suggested portion size?
Kids 7-9 table spoons
Adults 9-14 table spoons
Return To Address
Good to talk
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
Phone 00800 0789 0789. Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Honey Flavoured Fortified Wheat and Maize Cereal
Store in a cool, dry place
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Wheat (25.8%), Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Maize Flour (11.2%), Maize Semolina), Sugar, Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup, Honey (2.5%), Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Palm Oil, Colour: Carotene, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI -Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* % RIs|
|of which saturates||0.4g||1.3g||20g||0.1g||1%|
|of which sugars||25g||13g||90g||8g||8%|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%NRV*||%NRV*|
|Thiamin||0.92mg 84%||0.32mg 29%|
|Riboflavin||1.2mg 86%||0.59mg 42%|
|Niacin||15mg 94%||4.6mg 29%|
|Vitamin B6||1.3mg 91%||0.44mg 32%|
|Folic Acid||195µg 98%||63.1µg 32%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5.2mg 87%||2.0mg 34%|
|Calcium||500mg 63%||302mg 38%|
|Iron||7.6mg 54%||2.3mg 17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV). A 30g serving of Nestlé Golden Nuggets provides at least 16% of the NRV of eight vitamins and minerals|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Feb-2017 at 07:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.