Nestle Honey Cheerios 565g
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
Carton - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Fortified mixed whole grain sweetened cereal Os with honey
Honey Cheerios: Fortified mixed whole grain sweetened cereal Os with honey
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cereal Grains ((74.4%): Whole Grain Oat Flour (27.1%), Whole Grain Wheat (27.1%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (16.4%), Whole Grain Maize Flour (1.9%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (1.9%)), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Honey (3.8%), Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, To produce 100g of this product we have used 74.4g of Whole Grain, We guarantee every Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g Serving Provides||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* % RIs|
|Energy||1590 kJ||731 kJ||8400 kJ||477 kJ|
|376 kcal||173 kcal||2000 kcal||113 kcal||6%|
|Fat||3.3 g||3.1 g||70 g||1.0 g||1%|
|of which saturates||0.6 g||1.4 g||20 g||0.2 g||1%|
|Carbohydrate||74.3 g||28.4 g|
|of which sugars||24 g||13.1 g||90 g||7.2 g||8%|
|Fibre||7.8 g||2.3 g|
|Protein||8.3 g||6.8 g|
|Salt||1.06 g||0.47 g||6 g||0.32 g||5%|
|Vitamins & Minerals||% NRV*||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D||3.00 µg 60%||0.94 µg 19%|
|Vitamin C||48.0 mg 60%||16.6 mg 21%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.88 mg 63%||0.50 mg 36%|
|Niacin||13.8 mg 86%||4.26 mg 27%|
|Vitamin B6||1.00 mg 71%||0.36 mg 26%|
|Folic Acid||165 µg 83%||54.1 µg 27%|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.10 mg 68%||1.68 mg 28%|
|Calcium||486 mg 61%||298 mg 37%|
|Iron||11.4 mg 81%||3.48 mg 25%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV). A 30g serving of Nestlé Honey Cheerios provides at least 18% of the NRV of seven vitamins, calcium and iron|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2015 at 00:27. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.