Offer - Nestle Honey Cheerios 565g
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
Keep your Cheerios fresh! Roll down the bag and close carton after use.
What's the suggested portion size?
Kids 7-9 table spoons
Adults 9-14 table spoons
For Nutritious Breakfast, enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
125ml Milk, A glass of water and 1 fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Return To Address
Good to talk
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to: Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
Phone 00800 0789 0789
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
Carton - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Fortified mixed whole grain sweetened cereal Os with honey
Honey Cheerios: Fortified mixed whole grain sweetened cereal Os with honey
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Oat Flour (27.2%), Whole Grain Wheat (27.2%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (16.4%), Whole Grain Corn Flour (1.9%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (1.9%)), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Honey (3.8%), Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Vitamins and Minerals (Vitamin C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Iron)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides||% RIs|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.4g||20g||0.2g||1%|
|of which sugars||24g||13g||90g||7g||8%|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%NRV*||%NRV*|
|Vitamin D||2.8µg 56%||0.88µg 18%|
|Vitamin C||43mg 54%||15mg 19%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.0mg 72%||0.53mg 38%|
|Niacin||12mg 72%||3.6mg 22%|
|Vitamin B6||0.96mg 69%||0.35mg 25%|
|Folic Acid||161µg 81%||52.9µg 26%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4mg 57%||1.5mg 25%|
|Calcium||491mg 61%||299mg 37%|
|Iron||11mg 79%||3.4mg 24%|
|* Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé Honey Cheerios providers at least 16% of the NRV of nine vitamins and minerals|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-May-2016 at 03:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.