Offer - Nestle Pure Life Spring Water 12 x 500ml
This is a better-tasting, more convenient alternative to tap water, and helps you make the switch from sugary drinks.
Kids run on water. Combined with a healthy diet, regular hydration helps them feel good and function at their best.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light, strong odours or chemicals. Consume within 3 days of opening.
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled.
Return To Address
Contact us Free
0800 00 00 30 (UK)
0800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box No 207,
Country of Origin
Bottled at source by:
Nestlé Waters UK Ltd.
Full Product Name:
Pure Life Still Spring Water
Bottled at source in England
|Typical Values||Typical Analysis (mg/l)|
|Dry residue at 180°C||195|
|pH at source||7.8|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.