Nestle Shreddies 750g
High in Fibre
Contains 5 Vitamins & Iron
Store in a cool, dry place.
May contain nut traces
Preparation and Usage
What's the suggested portion size?
Kids 6-8 table spoons
Adults 8-12 table spoons
For a Nutritious Breakfast, enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
125ml Milk, A glass of water and fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Return To Address
Good to Talk...
We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
Phone 00800 0789 0789
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Whole Wheat Fortified Malted Cereal
Assured Food Standards - Wheat
Shreddies: Whole Wheat fortified malted cereal
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Whole Grain Wheat (94.4%), Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Molasses, Vitamin and Minerals (Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 40g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 40g serving provides||% RIs|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1.3g||20g||0.1g||1%|
|of which sugars||15g||12g||90g||6g||7%|
|Vitamins and Minerals||% NRV*||% NRV*|
|Riboflavin||0.84mg 60%||0.57mg 41%|
|Niacin||11mg 67%||4.4mg 28%|
|Vitamin B6||0.97mg 69%||0.45mg 32%|
|Folic Acid||140µg 70%||60.6µg 30%|
|Pantothenic acid||3.8mg 63%||2.0mg 33%|
|Iron||7.5mg 53%||3.1mg 22%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV). A 40g serving of Nestlé Shreddies provides at least 20% of the NRV of five vitamins and iron|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Sep-2016 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.