New Covent Garden Seasonal Vegetable Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Price per 100g: 35p
We have taken our all time favourite vegetable soup and perfected our recipe to deliver the ultimate in vegetable soups. Our cook's have combined carrot with turnips, red split lentils, parsnip and swede to create this chunky medley of vegetable to comfort the soul.
2 of your 5 a day*
Aim to eat at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day.
*Serving per half carton
All our soups are crafted in our kitchen with seasonal, tasty ingredients, brought together by our cook's expertise, to create original recipes that are packed full of flavour. Fresh ideas, from our kitchen to yours.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
New Covent Garden Soup Co.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. All cooking appliances vary so don't forget to adjust these times accordingly.
Be careful carton will be hot.
Check soup is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat.; Hob - From Chilled. 1) Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan.
2) Heat gently for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. Microwave 900W (High 100%)
1) Give the carton a good shake, open it up and place it on a microwavable plate.
2) Microwave for 3 minutes, then stir.
3) Microwave for a further 2 1/2 minutes and stand for 1 minute.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
New Covent Garden Soup Co.,
Carton - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May contain nut traces
Full Product Name:
Fresh vegetable & red split lentil soup
Once opened consume within 24 hours.
The use-by date is at the top of the carton.
Do not exceed use-by date.
Freezing - suitable for home freezing.
This soup can be frozen, though it's best eaten fresh.
Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before heating.
FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C081801, www.fsc.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Carrots (15%), Potatoes (6%), Onions, Parsnips (6%), Cabbage (6%), Swede (5.4%), Celery (4%), Turnip (4%), Sweetcorn (3.5%), Red Split Lentils (2%), Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Tomato Paste, Salted Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper, May contain Nut traces
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 300g serving*||Reference Intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.8g||20g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||9.0g||90g|
|*serving per half carton|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.