Offer - New Covent Garden Vegetable Soup 600g
over 1 week *
35p per 100g
2 of your 5 a day*
*serving per half carton
Aim to eat at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
New Covent Garden Soup Co.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Before heating give the carton a good shake. All cooking appliances vary so don't forget to adjust these times accordingly.
Be careful carton will be hot.
Check soup is piping hot before serving.
Do not reheat.; Hob - From Chilled. Ready in 5 minutes.
Pour contents into a saucepan and heat gently for 5 minutes.
Stir frequently but don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. Ready in 7 minutes.
Microwave 900W (High 100%)
Place opened carton on a microwaveable plate.
Microwave for 3 minutes then stir.
Microwave for further 3 minutes and stand for 1 minute before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Shake well for a great soup
Return To Address
New Covent Garden Soup Co.,
0800 389 4415
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
New Covent Garden Soup Co.,
Carton - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Vegetable & Red Split Lentil Soup
Once opened consume within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing
Our soups are best when eaten fresh.
If freezing, do so immediately and use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before heating.
Do not exceed use by date, see top of carton.
FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C081801, www.fsc.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Carrot (15%), Potato (6%), Onion, Parsnip (6%), Cabbage (6%), Swede (5%), Celery (4%), Turnip (4%), Sweetcorn (3%), Red Split Lentils (2%), Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Tomato Paste, Salted Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 300g serving*||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.9g||20g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||9.0g||90g|
|*serving per half carton|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.