New Covent Slow Roast Tomato Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 19)*
35p per 100g
Rediscover our Mediterranean classic, a winning combination of tomatoes and basil. Our cooks have used a mix of slow roasted and sundried tomatoes for a real depth of flavour, added garlic, basil and finished with a dash of balsamic vinegar to produce a blissfully smooth bowl of rich tomato soup.
1 of your 5 a day*
Aim to eat at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day.
*serving per half carton
Here at New Covent Garden Soup Company, we've been making delicious soup since 1987.
All our recipes are designed with the freshest produce in mind because we believe that great ingredients speak for themselves.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Share your recipe to Win £2,000 & other great prizes
Free competition to Win £2,000 & other great prizes
Our Great British Soup Competition
Share Your Favourite Homemade Soup Recipe to Win!
If you love soup as much as we do, then share your favourite original home made soup recipe with us for the chance to Win! One over all lucky winner will win a £2,000 cash prize and see their soup recipe on sale across Britain as our soup of the month. There will be also two runner up prizes: the first up to the value £500 and the second up to the value of £300. Open to residents aged 18+ in mainland UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. No purchase required to enter but access to internet is necessary. For your chance to win, go to www.newconventgardensoup.com to enter.
Competition opens at 6pm on January 25th 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 31st May 2016.
For full details, terms and conditions please visit www.newcoventgardensoup.com
New Covent Garden Soup Co.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. All cooking appliances vary so don't forget to adjust these times accordingly.
Be careful carton will be hot.
Check soup is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat.; Hob - From Chilled. Ready in 5 minutes
1) Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan.
2) Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. 900W (High 100%).
1) Give the carton a good shake, open it up and place it on a microwavable plate.
2) Microwave for 3 minutes, then stir.
3) Microwave for a further 3 minutes and stand for 1 minute.
Return To Address
New Covent Garden Soup Co.,
0800 389 4415
Country of Origin
New Covent Garden Soup Co.,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tomato, Slow Roast Tomato, Sundried Tomato, Basil & Balsamic Vinegar Soup
Once opened consume within 24 hours.
The use-by date is at the top of the carton.
Do not exceed use-by date.
Freezing - suitable for home freezing.
This soup can be frozen, though it's best eaten fresh.
Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before heating.
FSC - FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C081801, www.fsc.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Tomatoes (26%), Onions, Tomato Paste (3%), Slow Roasted Tomatoes (1.8%), Basil (1%), Sugar, Sundried Tomato Paste (0.5%), Cornflour, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Coarse Ground Black Pepper, Slow Roasted Tomatoes contain: Slow Roasted Tomatoes, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano Sundried Tomato Paste contains: Sundried Tomatoes (53.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Salt Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 300g serving*||Reference Intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.3g||20g|
|of which sugars||4.2g||12.6g||90g|
|*serving per half carton|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.