New Zealand Organic Lamb Leg Steaks Waitrose Typically: 240g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £18.99
Min. weight: 0.15kg
Max. weight: 0.35kg
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
For further information on Waitrose lamb and recipes go to waitrose.com
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Preparation: Wash hands all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. For best results pan fry.; Grill - From Chilled. Medium Heat 10-14 mins.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on grill pan under a medium heat turning occasionally. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 10-14 mins.
Remove all packaging. Place the meat into a preheated non-stick frying pan turning occasionally. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation and Usage
Simply pan-fry for 10-14 minutes...
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
2 Organic New Zealand lamb leg steaks
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, New Zealand Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.4g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
Go Greek with these juicy, pan-fried or barbecued spice-crusted lamb steaks, served with crushed chickpeas and a tomato and mint salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.