NiQuitin CQ Clear Patch Step 3 7mg 7 per pack
NiQuitin CQ Clear is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
Each Step has its own strength of NiQuitin CQ Clear patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
How to use:
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking.
If you need to use the patches for longer than 9 months (3 months for 12-17 year olds) seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Always read the label.
Preparation and Usage
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using the product
How to Use
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. NiQuitin Clear is intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bed (after 16 hours) if preferred.
Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
Step 1 (21 mg): Initial treatment period 6 weeks
Step 2 (14 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks*
Step 3 (7 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks
* Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Stopping smoking straightway is best for you health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Clear patches to help you cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Consult a Healthcare Professional
If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma.
Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor.
Do not Use
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the leaflet.
If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old.
If you are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to.
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Each patch contains 36 mg Nicotine and delivers 7 mg Nicotine in 24 hours.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Nov-2015 at 00:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.