Offer - Nice n Easy Hair Dye Natural Light Ash Blonde 9A
Clairol’s exclusive Colour Blend Technology™ expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking colour that’s perfectly true to you.
NATURAL LIGHT ASH BLONDE Layers cool tones and minimizes red/orange undertones. For optimal results, use on light blonde to dark blonde hair. Best used with Root Touch up by Nice'n Easy, to touch up your roots in between colourings!
Additionally the exclusive ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss designed for brilliant blondes adds intense shine, and helps seal in beautiful, natural looking colour for up to 8 weeks!
Nice n Easy
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Preparation and Usage
STEP 1 - Apply Colour:
Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip. / Apply colour first to your roots and stubborn greys. / Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don’t rub into the scalp. / Pour any unused colour mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour. / If any colour gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel. /
STEP 2- Time it:
Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test. / Tip: If your greys are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave colour on for up to 45 minutes. / For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the colour on for up to 45 minutes as well. /
STEP 3 - Rinse and Condition:
Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear. / Apply the CC ColourSeal™ Conditioner to help lock in highlights and shine. / For optimal colour results, leave on for 2 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. / Save remaining CC ColourSeal™ and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks.What’s inside:
1. Colour Blend Formula /
2. Colour Activating Crème /
3. CC Colourseal Conditioner* /
4. Expert Gloves
(*CC Colourseal Conditioner adds intense shine, helps lock in colour and protect hair between colourings).
Return To Address
Procter & Gamble,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Procter & Gamble,
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Important safety warnings - Read and follow instructions.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
— you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
— you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
— you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Colour Blend Formula: Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Oleth-2, Parfum, C11-15 Pareth, 9-Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Limonene, P-Phenylenediamine, 2-Methylresorcinol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Edta, N.N-Bis (2 -Hydroxyethyl), P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Linalool, Citronellol, M-Aminophenol, 4-Amino, 2-Hydroxytoluene, Colour Activating Creme: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, Peg-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium Edta, Simethicone, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Cellulose Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Cc* Colourseal™ Conditioner: Aqua, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Magnesium Nitrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Oct-2015 at 01:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.