Offer - Nice n Easy Root Touch Up Medium Golden Brown 5.3
More shades to choose from than any other product. Choose yours on www.clairol.co.uk
Inside box: 1. Permanent Colour Crème, 2. Colour Activating Lotion, 3. Brush and Bowl
Why is Root Touch-Up different?
Root Touch-Up is specially designed to target new roots and greys in between colourings for a seamless finish in just 10 minutes.
Will it match my shade and brand?
Our unique Colourmatch Root Crème Mixture contains a blend of tones to match leading permanent shades. It even works with salon colour.
How does it work?
Our Precision Colour Brush allows you to easily apply the Colour Matching Root Crème just where you need it, so you never over-colour the rest of your hair. Just 10 minutes and roots are gone.
Preparation and Usage
1. Mix: Put on the Expert Colourist Gloves provided. Place plastic mixing tray on flat, stable surface where it won't tip over. Unscrew the cap from the Colour Activating Lotion  bottle. Empty content of Colour Activating Lotion  bottle into mixing tray. Unscrew the cap of Permanent Colour Creme  - tube (previously opened for allergy test - see reverse side of instructions). Empty contents of Permanent Colour Creme  tube into mixing tray. Using the applicator brush, thoroughly mix contents of tray until the colour is completely blended.
2. Apply: Gently brush or comb your hair into your preferred style. Using the applicator brush, apply colour to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, parting and temples. Make sure you saturate your most visible roots with colour. Don't worry if the colour of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired colour - when your hair is dry, your colour will be beautiful! If any colour gets on your skin, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel. Countdown to No Visible Roots. Once you are done apply the colour, leave it on for 10 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test. Pour any unused colour mixture down the drain. Once mixed, it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
Tip: If your greys are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave colour on for up to 15 minutes.
3. Rinse & Go: Rinse hair with warm water until the water runs clear and style as usual. Root Touch-Up is specially designed to target new root regrowth and restore beautiful, natural-looking colour in just 10 minutes between colourings. See side panel for details.
Return To Address
Procter & Gamble,
[UK]: 0800 181184
[Ireland]: 1 800 535909
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Procter & Gamble,
Full Product Name:
Permanent Hair Colour Root Touch Up Medium Golden Brown #5G
Do not colour your hair if: - you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, - you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, - you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “Black Henna” tattoo in the past.
In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves.
Keep out of reach of children.
Colour Crème: Aqua; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate SE; Ammonium Hydroxide; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Glycol Distearate; Lanolin Alcohol; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Toluene-2.5-Diamine Sulfate; Sodium Sulfate; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Sodium Sulfite; Ascorbic Acid; Resorcinol; Parfum; Disodium EDTA; 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol; 2-Amino-5-Ethylphenol HCl; 2-Methylresorcinol; m-Aminophenol; 1-Hydroxyethyl 4.5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate; 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol; 2.4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl; Tocopherol, Activating Lotion: Aqua; Hydrogen Peroxide; Cetearyl Alcohol; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Salicylic Acid; Disodium Phosphate; Phosphoric Acid; Simethicone; Etidronic Acid; Sorbitan Stearate; PEG-40 Stearate; Potassium Sorbate; Cellulose Gum; Sorbic Acid
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-May-2016 at 05:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.