Nielsen Massey Pure Vanilla Extract 118ml
Grown mainly in Madagascar and Indonesia, as well as other minor areas, the vanilla bean, or pod, is the only edible fruit-bearing orchid. Each flower, open only one day a year, must be hand pollinated to produce a pod which requires a labour intensive 3-6 month curing process to develop full flavour. About 5 pounds of harvested pods produce only 1 pound of cured pods.
Our exclusive cold process method extracts the essence from selected vanilla pods, the finest obtainable, producing rich and delicious flavour that is unsurpassed. Use and enjoy!
Our family business has crafted the finest vanilla extracts for more than 100 years. Using our exclusive cold extraction, we gently draw out the flavour from this proprietary blend of premium beans. Use and enjoy!
BakingMad.com everything you want to know about baking
- Brands: Nielsen Massey
Sealed for your protection.
Country of Origin
G. Costa & Company Limited,
Pack - Glass
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Ethanol, Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extract
Ideal for a picnic, garden party or summer dinner dessert, Marcello Tully's strawberries and cream is truly unique, containing both black pepper sponge and lemon curd.
These sumptuous sponge puddings look lovely, and taste even better, making them a great way to round off a perfect dinner party.
A deliciously easy recipe from Bill Granger's 'Feed Me Now' cookbook.
1 hr 5 mins
This is a dessert that can be prepared up to two days before serving - a winner for midweek entertaining. Poach your pears and make the caramel sauce ahead, but warm both before serving.
Everyone loves this classic French dessert. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or splash of double cream.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.