Offer - Nishaan Traditional Roti Chapattis 350g
over 3 weeks *
Suitable for Home Freezing.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, re-close at the seam and use within 2 days.
Microwave - From Ambient. For best results, microwave three Rotis on full power for 30 seconds.; Shallow Fry - From Ambient. Heat pan to accommodate the Roti, heat each side for 15 seconds. For best result, leave preparation of Roti until your meal is ready to be served. They can be kept warm by wrapping in a cloth kitchen towel.
East End Foods plc,
Full Product Name:
Traditional Roti Indian Chapatti
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Humectant (Glycerol), Wheat Bran, Wheat Gluten, Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonates), Sugar, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g||per Wrap|
|of which saturates||3.2g||1.9g|
|of which sugars||1.8g||1.0g|
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Oct-2016 at 04:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.