Nivea Sun Kids Pocket Size SPF 30 50ml
£6.00 per 100ml
Especially formulated for children's delicate skin, NIVEA SUN® Kids pocket size lotions provide immediate sun protection in a convenient pack, so you can carry it with you whenever and wherever you need immediate sun protection against sunburn. The ultra light and non-sticky formula is easy to apply and quickly absorbed. Very water resistant.
Important usage instructions:
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am-3 pm).
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs).
- Avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces.
Detailed information on usage instructions on: www.NIVEA.com
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Do not expose young children to direct sunlight
Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm)
Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling
For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs)
Avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces
Return To Address
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Parfum
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.