Offer - Nivea Sun Kids Protect & Sensitive Lotion SPF 50+ 200ml
High UVA protection to help reduce the risk of sun-induced allergies
Suitable for children's sensitive skin
Unscented caring formula
Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filter system for immediate protection
Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage
Extra water resistant
Recommends Clothing, shade & sunscreen SPF15+ 4*+
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and towelling.
When applied correctly this bottle contains 12 full body applications for an average child.
Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs).
Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is serious health threat.
Return To Address
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
NIVEA SUN® Kids Protect & Sensitive Sun Lotion 50+ Very High
Made in Spain
Aqua, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycine, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-May-2016 at 05:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.